Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Kitty Love

Well friends, spring is in the air!

I've recently taken quite a liking to the girl upstairs.


Abigail.  Abby.  Abba Zaba.
She...is...FANTASTIC!


She's a few years younger than me and has these great
flowing tufts of fur behind her ears.
I hope she doesn't outgrow them.


She has a very adventurous spirit...like me.


I think I like her more than I liked Angel, the girl that
used to live up there. (Sorry, Angel.)


I've made a grand attempt to get up to her balcony.


You can see me about to leap in this photo:


I actually clung to the side of the wall about four feet up.
Mom tried to take a picture, but that's when her camera decided
to have a 'write error'.
Whatever that is.  I hung there for so long too, just so she could get the shot!
Fail, Mom.  FAIL!

In other news...
The swimming pool is open now.
What this means is that Mom leaves me to go swimming.
I'm left to sit in the window a meow loudly enough from my window to make
the neighbors worry until Mom decides to come out of the water.


It also means that there's a lot more humans making noise on my turf.
I honestly don't understand why humans have such a fascination with water.
As you may well know, I abhor the stuff...unless it's for drinking.

Still, with the weather so nice, I've been able to get some good quality outside time.
I'm generally reluctant to go in when Mom tells me too, but I eventually obey.


Because, despite being a discontented brat, I'm a good boy...
and that's how I roll.

Another example of my awesomeness can be seen when I go
on Caturday outings with Mom and Daddy.

This is me testing out the cat trees in the store:


And this is me getting back in car:


Yep, I'm quite the pro at riding in the car.


I'd pat myself on the back if I could, but all I can
achieve is licking that one spot just under
my shoulder blades.
I actually hate trying to lick that spot; it's so hard to reach!

So it seems like the warm months are finally here!
The daylight hours are lasting longer, which means
more time outside!


More time for visiting with the neighbor cats,
rolling on the sidewalk, watching birds,
and eating tasty plants.


Well, allow me to amend that.
Watching birds is what I settle for.
I want to be running and catching them...but SOME humans
whose names shall not be mentioned...(Mom and Daddy), won't 
let me chase birds!


Anyway...at least with all the daytime activity I can
really appreciate my nighttime inactivity.


>^.^<





No comments:

Post a Comment