Thursday, December 1, 2016

Belated Birthday Blog

Well everyone, once again it's been a long
time with no blog.
I really must train my humans better.
Since my last blog post, I had a birthday.
That's right.
A birthday.
It was way back in October!
Here it is, the beginning of December already!

So, before any other major events happen, I give you...
My 6th Birthday.


I enjoyed the nice autumn day.
Since the water fountain had been turned off for the season,
I ventured into the center of it.


Normally one might think I was vole hunting.
I haven't seen any voles yet this year.
I was in search of another rare treat.


That is, one that is abundant in the summertime,
but becomes increasingly difficult to find as the weather grows cold.
I was even desperate enough to risk falling into the water.
I didn't fall, but I did come close.

I'm talking, of course, about the choicest bits of tasty plant.



My best friend, Felix, moved away.
I still check his window from time to time.
I checked this time to see if he came back for my birthday.
He didn't.


Don't worry.
I'll learn to adjust.

Mom and Daddy bought me a wonderful
addition to my Kitty City.
It came complete with a hammock for sleeping in.
I've grown quite fond of it since October.


Mom also treated me with some bisque.
So far, this is the only wet food I will finish eating.


I rounded off my wonderful birthday with a lovely nighttime recon.


Mom wanted to walk longer, but I decided that the 
patio chair was more enticing.
She couldn't believe it.


So that was my birthday.
Nice Lady 2 also bought a wonderful present.
It's a small kitty condo with a nice scratching spot.

Since then I've had some Caturday outings.


They were pleasant enough.
Last Caturday I got to pick out a kitty bed.
Here it is on top of the condo Nice Lady 2 got for me.


I climbed inside it at the store and stayed there.
Mom carried it, with me inside, to the checkout counter.
She told the guy, "He'll take this one."
I became the center of attention.
(As I should be.)

So, as I write this, Mom is preparing for a road trip.
Daddy and I will be going too.
We get to visit Grandma again.

The blog, such as it's been, is going on hiatus.
So if you want updates on my adventures in the meantime,
please visit my Google+ page.



Don't worry.
Some day the blog will return.
Until then, see you on YouTube and Google+!

>^.^<

No comments:

Post a Comment