Sunday, October 18, 2015

Breaking in a New Routine

This week I've been getting used to Mom's new schedule.
Once again, I went on a daytime recon with her and the Nice Ladies.
When we all go, I ride on the back with Mom.


I still prefer facing to the side or front.
After all, I like to see where I'm going, not where I've been.


I've spent time in the office too.


While there, I have to find ways to entertain myself.


I tried my best to avoid the camera.


I also took time to enjoy the chair next to Mom and the window.


Sometimes I forego the chair and go right for the window.


Sometimes I just peek.


After all, there's a world full of humans out there.


When evening comes, Mom has to check on the hot tub.
I take this opportunity to get in a bit of patio time.


Sometimes she stays out on the patio.
So I go to the tasty plant to check for mice.


I haven't seen any yet.


After staking out the plant for awhile, I'll come back to 
the patio to check in with Mom.


Then I return to my stakeout position.


Of course, the nights are getting colder,
so Mom eventually goes inside.
When that happens, I have to go inside too.
That's when I curl up on Mom's lap with a good blanket.


I just hope I get to go on some good nighttime recons
before winter sets in.

>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment