Friday, May 30, 2014

Boredom Is Setting In

Yesterday was not what I had hoped for.

When Mom and I went to visit the Nice Ladies,
I tried to leave.
I walked right out the doors and went home.
Unfortunately the door home was closed and Mom was right
there to stop me and bring me back into the office.

So I went under the couch and watched humans come 
and go through the very door I had been denied.



Of course, curiosity got the best of me and I came out
and wandered around.


When we did finally go home,
there was a decent bit of outside time.
Then Mom went to the pool again.

Fortunately, it wasn't too long before Daddy came
home and sat outside with me.

Then Monday Aunt and Uncle came over.
(On a Thursday...again)
So I was bored while the humans did their thing.

I tried to entertain myself, but that only worked
for so long before I got bored again.


Eventually the house returned to normal,
but Mom failed to take me on a nighttime walk.

I was so bored.


I hope today has more to offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment