Wednesday, May 21, 2014

In Need of Some Good Play

Yesterday Mom left.
So I decided to just sleep as much as possible.
When she came home, we didn't even go check the mail.
I guess she went and got it without me.

I pretty much napped all day.
Eventually I decided I would go sit out on the patio
with Mom while she visited with Computer Aunt.


That robin and pigeon taunted me some more.

There was a nice sunset.


When I went back inside, I was bored.
I ran around the house for a bit,


 but playing by
myself only entertains me for a little while.

Mom and Daddy started playing video games,
so I went up into my Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


Uncle came over eventually, so I knew Auntie would
show up eventually.
She did.
She gave me some proper attention, so I came down from my perch.

I resumed my nightly position on Mom's lap.


After Auntie and Uncle left, I decided to get my night going.
So I yawned and cleaned the sleep from my face.


When I turned around to finish cleaning,
I got distracted by a pen that hadn't been there when I fell asleep.


Once I was up, I hoped for a nighttime walk.
Mom apologized and said it wasn't going to happen tonight.

I tried to entertain myself by playing with Mimzy.


When Mom picked up the camera I stopped and meowed at her.
It was the sort of grumbling meow that tells her I don't want to play alone.
I know she understands it, but still, she failed to join me.


So I gave up and pined for that nighttime walk some more.




No comments:

Post a Comment