Monday, June 8, 2015

Lonely Day, Lovely Day

This weekend we said farewell to
Nice Lady.
Yeah, no #1.
There's a new Nice Lady 1 now.
Since the original Nice Lady says she'll
still visit me, then she will remain Nice Lady
without numbers.  Because she is the original...
...and I am really fond of her.


Saturday I felt ignored.
Mom and Daddy left me for HOURS.
I don't care if they said it was Nice Boy's graduation.
I need to be the center of attention,
ALWAYS.

So naturally I rebelled.


Sunday was beautiful.


Really beautiful.


I didn't even care that there were tons of 
humans in the pool area right next to my home.


I went right by the tasty plant and had myself
a good roll on the sidewalk.


Eventually I returned to the safer,
lesser tasty plant close to home.



It was quite lovely.


I wanted to stay outside until well after dark.
Maybe finish things off with a good nighttime recon.

Mom and Daddy, on the other hand,
had indoor plans.


Well,  looks like it's back to rebelling.


Make no mistake, however, things will start going my way.
Soon...

>^.^<

No comments:

Post a Comment