Monday, January 12, 2015

Feline vs. Fish

Well, my weekend was less than exciting.
About the only thing of note I did on 
Saturday was put Mimzy in the food bowl.


Sunday Auntie and Uncle came over.
I let the humans do whatever it was they were doing
while I ventured into the unoccupied kitchen.

Once there, I decided to watch my TV show:
Fish Tank.


This season is turning out to be pretty good.


It had me engrossed for quite some time.


Eventually, of course, watching was no longer enough.


I just had to get involved.


After awhile I went back into the living room
to check on the humans.


I refused to sit on any of their laps.
Instead, I sat behind Mom on the back of the recliner.

So she took some nice close-ups of me.


I didn't really feel like catering to the humans,
so I once again removed myself from their presence.

This trip to the kitchen landed me in the
Alternate Box of Rebellion.


From my lofty position I could look down on them...


...silently willing Mom to find me something 
tasty to eat somewhere in that kitchen.


My Jedi mind tricks fell short.

Still, I had to try.


After all, what else is a cat supposed to do if 
not make all manner of attempts to control humans?

>^.^<



No comments:

Post a Comment