Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Limitations

Lately I haven't had much to blog about.


Since the pool opened, I've remembered that Mom
goes outside without me.
So I turn to Mimzy.


Once in awhile Mom does spend some outside
time with me.
When that happens, I use my time wisely
by getting in some good chomps on a tasty plant.


I have to settle for the smaller plant next to my patio.


Why?
Well, you may remember that my favorite tasty plant
happens to be right next to the pool area.


Which, since the pool is now open, is overrun by humans.


So I hide behind my smaller plant
and keep an eye on the random humans.


Also, my boredom has been getting the best of me.


There's little else for a cat to do except sleep.


Maybe groom a bit...


...but mostly sleep.


Maybe Daddy will come home soon and
all will be back to normal.

>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment