Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New Monster

Yesterday a strange new noise caught my attention.


Upon further investigation I discovered a monster.


It seems that the human world enjoys creating
all sorts of monsters to torture me.
Strangely, I'm getting used to them.

Later, when Daddy came home, something 
unusual happened.
We went for a car ride.
You may be thinking that car rides are not that
unusual for me.
Well, what made it unusual is that it was
happening on a Tuesday instead of Caturday.

At first, I was unhappy about the break in routine.


Eventually, however, I warmed up to it.


You see, it was a sunny day, but windy.
Since I have no liking of wind, I was 
happy to view the outdoors from behind glass.


Of course, I was also happy to return home.


Once home, there was only one thing left to do...


...nap.

>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment