Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Onset of Depression

The past few days have been lacking in routine.
I hate that.

I tried to enjoy some patio time,


but the weather gave me rain.


There were times when the sun would try to break through.


The ground, however, was still wet.


I once made the mistake of stepping out onto
the patio too far.
Shaking the water off my head, I complained to Mom.

I tried playing indoors,
but stopped because I realized I was being filmed.


So I took to drinking as much filtered 
fish water as Mom would allow.


I've all but given up on my regular water bowl.

I also spent a lot of time napping, as is
customary for my kind.


I don't know how many days passed.

Occasionally I would return to check on the state 
of the outdoors.


I think I'm starting to go stir crazy.
My mind is filled with unfulfilled desires.


I even hissed and lashed out at Daddy.

I can only hope there will be a change for the better...


...soon.

>^.^<

No comments:

Post a Comment