Thursday, November 28, 2013

Turkey Day

Today Mom and Daddy got up early
and fussed about in the kitchen.

Mom cooked all day,
and ended up with this:


I think there was other stuff too,
but I mostly smelled the turkey.
Mom offered me some,
but I don't like turkey.

Since they were up early, and because
the outdoors was generally empty of humans,
I went outside on my tether for awhile.




The humans' cooking seemed to take all day,
so I just napped on the armchair.


Auntie had to work, so I didn't get to see her.
It was weird seeing Uncle without her.

After the dinner, the humans got really lazy.
I was done being lazy myself,
so I tried to entice Mom to play with me.

She tried for a bit.
I led her around trying to get whatever I could from her.
First it was more food.

Then I led her down the hallway.


That's right, Mom keep following me...


And take me for a nighttime walk!




No comments:

Post a Comment