Saturday, November 2, 2013

What Happened to My Caturday?

Today I enjoyed some sun in the window.


Mom got up early and disappeared with Nice Boy.
I was all alone.

When she came back, I went back to bed.


I didn't care that Mom and Daddy were both home.
I stayed in bed in a completely separate room from them!

Then they left and I realized my mistake.

They were gone for hours.

As soon as they got home I didn't waste any time
begging for a nighttime walk.

I became more and more depressed as time passed.
Would I never get my way?


Suddenly!
Mom got my harness!
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!
Here we go!


Nighttime walk!


Wait...
Is that snow falling?

SNOW?
Well this is unpleasant on my fur!


All that waiting only to experience bitter cold snow.

I guess I have to stay indoors.


Well...drat!

Worst...Caturday...EVER!



No comments:

Post a Comment