Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Just One of Those Days

Last night I put Mimzy in my food bowl.


Today, things didn't go very well.
 Mom wasn't feeling well, so she didn't give me the attention I wanted.
But I was nice.  I snuggled next to her.


By "next to" I mean two feet away.


When we went to the mailbox, it was cold and windy. 
 I couldn't wait to get back in the house.


After that my fur felt wrong.  
I had to fix it.


Then there was this BIG dog outside!


I was NOT happy about that!
So I sat in my Box of Rebellion under the table.


Eventually I got to do a Google Hangout with my Computer Aunt.


Then, when Mom was getting my food, she stepped on my paw! YOW!HSSSS! 
Mom felt bad.

Then those humans came over.  I tried to be EXTRA cute!
(Mom didn't get any of it on camera. Why do I bother?)
But, despite my best efforts, the humans didn't pay enough attention to me.


So I went back in my Box of Rebellion.

But eventually I decided to honor one with my presence...



She was happy.
I hope tomorrow goes better.










No comments:

Post a Comment