Sunday, May 19, 2013

1 Year Adoption Anniversary



 Today is the first anniversary of the day Mommy and Daddy adopted me!  Mom gave me wet food today!  They decided to take me to the store to get me a present!



Are we almost there?

I tried out some of the cat furniture...





This one's nice! (It'd be nicer at home!)

Mom and Daddy won't stop taking pictures.  
I'm too cute (if there is such a thing)


They have so many! (I never get to take one home)



They got me a small scratching ramp.

Are we going home now?  GOOD!  
My rump still hurts a bit and it's putting me in a bad mood.



This is my new thing!  I like it.  >^.^<


Home!  Outside!  And Mommy and Daddy say we're all
staying home the rest the night!
Just the way I like it!




I guess I'm in a good mood after all!


















No comments:

Post a Comment