Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Feel Bratty Today!

Mom woke up with a sore back, she tried to blame me.  So I felt like being a brat today.  Got my rebellious streak going.  As soon as mom took me out to check the mail I rolled on the sidewalk until she picked me up.
I behaved on the way back....mostly.
When I got home I jumped on top of the kitchen cabinets.  Mom never sees me do it...I just let her wonder.  

After she caught me, I just napped on the couch acting like my world was less than perfect.

Then I played with a spider until it stopped moving.  Mom was pleased.
After that she let me go outside with the stupid harness and rope attached. (Really I was mostly glad).
I couldn't let mom think I was happy, so I sat outside the window a meowed incessantly.
At least she cleaned my television screen.
Then more humans came over.  I tried my best to ignore them, but they just stayed here and told me I was cute and tried to pet me. (I liked it, but I'll never tell them that).


















No comments:

Post a Comment