Sunday, April 5, 2015

Chilly Days

Friday was disappointingly cold.


As a result, I spent much of the day indoors.
I was unhappy with the water in my bowl and 
sought out a more...appealing flavor.


I also found ways to expel some of my restless energy.


Saturday was a bit warmer.
At least, the south window sill was warm.


Unfortunately I didn't get to stay in the window.


That's right, we went on a Caturday outing.
I was less than pleased.


Sure, it meant a new bag of food,
but did I have to go pick it out?


Well, after awhile I decided it was nice to
be out in the world.


By nightfall I decided the chill didn't matter.
I wanted...no...I NEEDED a nighttime recon.
I got it.


There was quite a bit of human activity out there,
so I took up a post at my north window.


Well, it wasn't ideal, but it would have to do.


I hope the warmer spring weather returns soon.
Let's face it...I've got plans.

>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment