Monday, April 13, 2015

Getting Out of the House

Over the past few days I started to get cabin fever.
It wasn't because I didn't have any patio time.
It was because I didn't get any nighttime recons.


I had to find other ways to unwind.


By the time Caturday rolled around I had worked
myself into a little ball of stress.
Mom and Daddy began to act like they were going 
out somewhere.
I didn't know where, but I knew I wanted no part of it!
Mom decided it was in my best interest to go with them.
I was in complete disagreement.
At our first stop Mom held me in her arms to comfort me.


I began to perk up when a huge black bird landed nearby.


When we began driving again, I chose the security 
of my traveling bag.


I was still unconvinced that this outing was good for me.


It wasn't long, however, that I began to feel better.


I had abandoned my bag so I could better
observe my surroundings.


I can't say I liked it when big vehicles went
by my window,


but I was beginning to really enjoy my car ride.


By the time we got home I was feeling much better!


I had to admit that Mom knew best after all.


Unfortunately, I STILL didn't get a nighttime recon.
So, by the time Sunday rolled around, I was mopey again.


At least Auntie and Uncle visited.
I enjoyed hanging out in the living room 
with my humans.


Mom proved to be a reliable source of affection.


So I settled in for a nap next to her on the couch.


At least I can go on nighttime recons in my dreams.

>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment