Saturday, April 5, 2014

Back to My Chair

(2)

Yesterday when Mom and I visited
Nice Lady in the office, I was fine.


I sat on a chair next to Mom.


Then, for reasons I can't explain, I got scared
and hid under the sofa again.


I stayed there until I heard Mom open the door
that leads home.

I spent much of the rest of my day sitting
on my chair watching the great outdoors.


One of the Teenagers, Quiet Boy, came over.
Then his Mom showed up too.
She sat in my chair.
The second she stood up, I took it back.

Later, Mom sat in the armchair for a bit.
So I curled up on her lap.


I didn't stay there very long.
I got the wiggles and began to trot around the house.

Always returning to my window in the door.


Once I got my wiggles out,
I settled back onto my chair.


Yes, I'm back to being chair addicted.
Can you blame me?


No comments:

Post a Comment