Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mostly Melted

(2)

Yesterday almost all of the snow had melted.
So I enjoyed a little sun time in the window.


I struck a couple of different poses for Mom
to take my picture.


When we went to visit Nice Lady in the office,
Maintenance Guy 2 was in there.
I remained calm.


After we went home,
Mom let me sit outside for a bit.


When I came inside, she got out Mimzy.
I watched intently.


Yes.
Yes it is O.K. for you to talk about how cute I look.


Eventually Mom started throwing Mimzy across
the room so I could run after her!

I loved this game!


Of course, it wasn't long before I was reminded 
that it was Wednesday.

So Mom left me for a few hours.

When she and Daddy came home,
I got some good snuggle time on Mom's lap.


Mom was surprised because I'm learning to be content.
My tail wasn't moving!

Of course, I haven't mastered the art of contentedness yet.
My face:


Mom kept moving her legs,
so I tried to make the best of it.

My face when Mom's legs aren't stretched out 
the way I like them:


Well, at least the nice weather might be returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment