Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Warm Spring Day!

(2)

Yesterday started off about the same as the day before.
When Mom got me to go outside I found that it was even warmer!


She once again went to get the mail without me.
Except, when she came back, she took me for a walk!


Then she tried to get me to follow her into
the office to visit the Nice Ladies.

I respectfully declined.


I went as far as the sidewalk and got in a good roll.


Eventually Mom made me go into the office anyway.


That small human was in there.


As it turns out, I began to relax and wander around.


Ultimately, however, I asked Mom to kindly take me home.


Afterwards, I got to enjoy quite a lot of time outside.

When Daddy came home I started to play indoors.


Then, after spending time hanging out with Computer Aunt,
Mom joined me!


There was so much fun string to play with!


I have to admit, it did get the best of me
for a bit.


What I really wanted was to go back outside
and have a good nighttime walk.

I had to settle for playing with string.


Now, if I could just get into this box, I know I'll
have tons of space to run around and explore!



No comments:

Post a Comment