Friday, April 4, 2014

The Many Uses of Sofas


(3)

Yesterday morning I chose to leave 
my bed and curl up next to Mom.


When she was ready to get up, I was reluctant to allow it.


I just wanted to stay in bed all day.


But Mom got her way.

I was fairly well behaved while we visited
the Nice Ladies in the office.


Eventually, however, those kids went
by on their skateboards.
I got so scared I squished under the sofa.


I stayed there until Mom said it was time to go home.

Of course, I was fine once we were home.

Daddy came home fairly early!
Then Monday Aunt showed up...
on the wrong day again, I might add.

After Monday Aunt visited for a couple of hours,
she went home. 
Shortly afterwards Mom and Daddy left.

When they came home I greeted them briefly.
Then I tried my best to ignore them by staring 
past Mom to see outside.


This, of course, was my attempt to get Mom to take
me out for a nighttime walk.


I say "attempt" because it failed.

So I resorted to rummaging around in the sofa.


Nope, no toy in there.


I know you're going to ask,
so, no.
No I didn't find any change.
Seriously, humans, what would I do with change?


Everyone knows cats don't like change!

No comments:

Post a Comment