Friday, April 11, 2014

Lazy Spring Day

(2)

Yesterday was another beautiful spring day.
Mom took me to get the mail for the first time in a long time.

We didn't linger in the office visiting Nice Lady 2.
Instead, Mom let me have more time out at the tasty plant.


When we went inside, she opened my bedroom window for me.


It's on the sunny side of the house,
so I prefer this window during the day.


Mom gave me a good long brushing.
It was almost more than I could bear.
When I had had enough, I let her know with a hiss.
She didn't appreciate that.
I have to admit, though, it sure feels good to
have all that loose fur cleaned away!

After Daddy came home, he and Mom
played video games while I rested on the back of the couch.


Uncle came for a brief visit.
After he left, Mom finally noticed how bored I was.

She let me play with the tie from her robe.


However, I found myself too distracted with
the possibility of another cat being outside.

I hoped Mom would let me go on a nighttime walk.

She didn't.

Sigh.


I settled for snuggling next to her on the couch.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring more playtime my way.





No comments:

Post a Comment