Friday, December 5, 2014

Back Home. Back to Routine.

For the past few days
I've been home.

Home sweet home.

I've gotten back into my routine.
I've put Mimzy in my food bowl.


I went to the apartment office to visit the Nice Ladies.


I waited patiently for Mom to stop visiting 
the Nice Ladies.


I've braved the icy weather.
(Before it turned to freezing rain.)


I put Mimzy in my food bowl a second time.
(Hey, who else is going to watch over me
when I eat while Mom is in the shower?)


I returned to the Nice Ladies' office.
Although, that time was a bit weird.


We were actually joining the Nice Ladies for
lunch in the club house lounge,
but I could see the office through the windows.


As well as the hallway that leads home.

Admittedly, there were a few strange occurrences.

For one thing, Mom let me go home from the office
while she returned to visit with the Nice Ladies some more.
While she was there, I thought I'd enjoy my private time
at home.
Well, wasn't I surprised when Maintenance Guy 1 came
into my house!
He did something that stopped the cold air from
coming in by that box under the dining room window.

Then, after he left, Mom and Nice Lady 2 came in the house.
Now, I like the Nice Ladies and all, but they belong
in the office,  I don't know how to react
when they come into my house.

Well, I don't know what's with all the people traffic,
but I don't think they understand that my world
is supposed to be getting back to normal.

I did get to enjoy a little patio time when
the temperature rose above freezing.


So now it's Friday.
Let's see if the Friday People show up.



No comments:

Post a Comment