Monday, December 22, 2014

Slow Weekend

The last few days have been 
terribly uneventful.

After a completely routine day on Friday,
Mom actually took me for a nighttime walk.

I was surprisingly unenthusiastic.


I didn't go far at all.
This was a decision I would later regret.
For one thing, Mom hasn't taken me on one since.
For another....

Saturday was wet.


Wet.
Gloomy.
I felt like it was dark all day long.
I went out on the patio for a bit,
but any further hopes of adventures were
pointless.


Sunday wasn't much better.
Mom and Daddy were gone much of the day.
So...


...Mimzy was my companion.

I should point out that Facetious Human did
visit on Friday.
And I should point out that Auntie and Uncle visited
on Saturday...as well as a bit on Sunday.

I, however, didn't really care much for 
any of the human activities.


Still, when Mom and Daddy finally came home
Sunday night and settled down, I was quite glad to have them.


I let Mom know that I loved her.

I let Mom know that I wanted to play.


I wasn't going to insist on play,
but I was going to insist on some loving.


Monday, however, I will insist on playtime.
Oh yes, Mom, I will.

>^.^<




No comments:

Post a Comment