Thursday, June 5, 2014

I Don't Care

Yesterday there was noise.
Lots of it.
Clanking ladders right outside my bedroom window.


Things with strange names like air compressors 
and power sanders.
Weird things out the back door.


But you know what?
I was so chill!


That's right.  I didn't let it bother me one bit!
No hiding.  No nervous wandering.
I just went about my day.

Mom went to get the mail without me,
but I was O.K. with that.

When all the noise makers left,
Mom and I enjoyed the outdoors.


Eventually Wednesday Guy came and took 
Mom away as usual.  But I knew she'd be back.

Sure enough, Daddy brought her home.
She even remembered her promise...


That's right, I got to go on a nighttime walk.


We did our laps around the apartment building.
I wanted to keep going for hours, but Mom wouldn't have it.

At first I meowed and pouted about it.
Then Mom consoled me with one of my other 
favorite things in the world.

Condensation on the side of a glass.


I notice that the patio stuff is still in the house.
I guess that means another day of noise.
And you know what?

I don't care.






No comments:

Post a Comment