Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Something's Amiss

Sunday was nice.
I had fun chasing bugs outside.



Then, Nice Boy and his family came over.
I haven't seen him in FOREVER!


However, I began to feel ignored.


Auntie and Uncle came over after Nice Boy's family left,
but then everybody left me!

After a couple hours they came home.
Mom made up for all the time she spent with humans instead of me...

...she took me on a nighttime walk!



So I guess it was alright.

Monday was pretty peaceful.
I relaxed while Mom and I visited the Nice Ladies in the office.


Of course, when it was time to go home, I was eager to get there.


Mom did let me spend quite a bit of time outside.
However, when the sun set, she wouldn't take me
for a nighttime walk.

I stared at the door, feeling like I was in prison.


Then there was the embarrassing photo incident.
Seriously, what's with Mom lately?

I had something on my nose.
So, instead of just taking it off for me,
she took a picture!


Then she finally removed it!

I guess I can forgive her.
She did let me curl up on her lap for awhile.


There is something strange that happened...
Mom and Daddy brought all the outside stuff from the patio into the house.
Now why would they do that?




No comments:

Post a Comment