Sunday, June 16, 2013

Grumpy Day

I feel like being a grump!
Mom wanted me to go outside,
but I just wanted to sit in my
ULTIMATE BOX OF REBELLION!





She lured me outside with my goose feathers.


But then THIS happened...


That's right!  RAIN!!!!

So this happened:


So I just stared at the outdoors from here...


I braved the outdoors for a bit.



But I didn't trust the sky.
So went back into..
THE ULTIMATE BOX OF REBELLION!


Eventually Mom coaxed me outside again.


Yep, she used the feathers...


I really just wanted to go back outside,
But I thought for sure, if I tried,
Mom would just make me go back out.


She did.
She had me sit on her knee.


Look how different my fur looks in the sunlight!


Don't be deluded.
I am not enjoying this!


Well...
Maybe I am.



I...guess...
O.K.  
It's a nice evening.


Now my favorite Aunt and Uncle are here.
(I need to make sure they don't know how happy I am)












No comments:

Post a Comment