Friday, June 7, 2013

Nice Day

Today was nice.
But I didn't want to go out.
I was reluctant to go to the mail box...


And eager to get back in.
But Mom wouldn't open the door!


Then I investigated the scents left by that Intruder
from last night!





I took my time.
(The fiend!)


By the way,
Just LOOK how CUTE my feet are!


When Mom finally let me inside,
I went into my
Ultimate Box of Rebellion!


Then I decided it was a nice day after all.
And I sat in the chair outside.



There were a lot of scents in the air.


I sat there for a long time.



Then I sat on the other side of the patio.


After my horrible day 
(sarcasm, in case you missed it)
I took Mimzy out of the toy box,
and put her...
(all together!)
In my food bowl!


Now I'm trying to get Mom and Dad to let me outside.
I'm telling you...
I saw the Intruder!











No comments:

Post a Comment