Monday, June 10, 2013

Mom Stays Home!


I slept in today.
Mom had to come wake me.
I morning stretched right onto the window sill.


I knew it was going to be a good day
because Mom played with me a lot.



Let's play over here by the couch, Mom!


After getting the mail,
we stopped in the office for a while.
I was a bit nervous at first, 
but I got used to it again.



I let Mom know when I was ready to go home.


I spent a lot of time on the patio.
Mom has moved the plants around,
but I can still detect that Intruder Cat!


I decided to use this chair for a change.


It's the one Mom normally sits in.
I think she's chosen a new one too.


Mom did stuff in the house all day
and let me stay outside the house all day!


When I came in, she played with me some more!
Great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment