Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Love the Night!

(Mom says the computer and animated GIF generator aren't cooperating, sorry)
Mom and Dad left me for a long time today.
They came back smelling like the river.
But when they came home they sat outside with me.
Look!  No harness!

Then they put the big harness on me.
 No, Daddy, I don't want to go in the car.

We went shopping at the human store.
I rode around in my Traveling Bag!
(Aren't I cute?)

When we got back in the car I put my nose really close
to Mom's nose and MEOWED as loud as I could.
It made Mommy and Daddy laugh.
Then we went to the park for a
Nighttime Romp!!!!

I got really dirty rolling in the dirt!
(that's what it's for)


I had a lot of fun!  I didn't want to go home!
It was such a beautiful night!


No comments:

Post a Comment