Friday, June 28, 2013

Not Getting My Way Today

Today it was hot outside.
So I wanted to stay in the cool of the house.


But eventually Mom made me go out.
The Dog was in the office again.
I felt like my world had been thrown into chaos.


The Dog was trying to be cute and sweet.



I didn't care.
I just wanted to go.


But Mom stayed and talked to the Sweet Girl 
WAYYYYY  TOO LONG!!!

When we got home, I didn't even let Mom 
take my harness off.
I just went up into my Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


After a while the Teenagers came over.


But since it was such a nice night,
Mom left the door open and I found my peaceful spot outside.


Then all the Teenagers decided it was nice outside...


So I retreated to the indoors once again.


I suppose today was alright.
I feel a bit neglected though.
Maybe now that the Teenagers are gone
Mom will spend time with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment