Saturday, June 15, 2013

Not the Caturday Outside I Wanted

I didn't really feel like going anywhere today.

Don't let the cute face fool you,
I don't want to go out.



Mom and Daddy ate lunch at the park.
I waited patiently.


I looked at the view.
(Still not happy, by the way...see the ears?)


We went down by the water.
(Do I look happy about this?)


(This is my "happy" face)




I was nervous, so I sat in Mom's lap.


And buried my face.




Then we went to the horse sculpture.


Finally we started walking in a direction I wanted to go.


Daddy found another goose feather for me.


I was excited to get back in the car.


I enjoyed the ride home.


Now I'm home enjoying the great outdoors
from the comfort of my own patio.


I do so love the evenings!
(Now that all the noisy humans have gone inside)





No comments:

Post a Comment