Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hyperactive

Today I was hyperactive.

Mom and I went to visit Nice Lady 2 in the office.

I wanted to roam free!


I waited for Mom to let me off the leash.


She finally did,
so I wandered around and investigated everything.


This is a pretty tree.


This stuff under the desk smells weird.


When Mom and I went home,
I wasn't ready to go in.


I wanted to go back to the office.
Daddy was still busy, so we did!

Mom even took off my harness and carried me back.

I had fun!
I played around the Christmas tree...


I smelled everything...


I played on the sofas....




I smelled the hearth...


Nice Lady 2 let me play with a ball.

She thought I wasn't interested...


But I was just prepping for a sneak attack!


I wanted to stay in there all day!


Mom decided it was time to go again.

I stopped to roll in the hallway.


I wanted to wander down the sidewalk,
but Mom made me go home instead.


Mom and Daddy left for a couple of hours.

When they came home I begged for a nighttime walk.


Mom didn't let me,
so I got belligerent.


Feisty.


And downright mean.


Mom didn't let me win.


I was just too high strung for my own good.


Mom was gentle despite my misbehavior.


So I went back to asking for a walk.


Still no luck.
So I played with Mimzy and the curtain.



I guess it's finally time to settle down.


If I must.





No comments:

Post a Comment