Friday, July 4, 2014

Summer Day, Summer Night

Yesterday was nice again.
I enjoyed the patio...thoroughly.


For a while I wanted to enjoy the comforts 
of being indoors while not giving up the outdoors.


When evening came, Daddy came home.
Then, when I thought Mom and Daddy were settled for the night,
Sarcastic Monday came over.
After a brief visit, she and Mom went for a nighttime walk
on the River Trail.

After Mom came home, I had one question for her.


"Where's my nighttime walk?"


She didn't seem to be in the mood for further nighttime adventures.

Bummer.

So I burrowed into the blanket that was next to her on the couch.


I
was
cute.

After Mom got some cute pictures of me...


...I decided to get up.


After all, I wasn't done trying to convince her 
to go on a nighttime walk with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment