Friday, July 25, 2014

Suspicions Confirmed

Yesterday I was proven right.

Across from my patio came the ladders.
The humans were going to make a big to-do over
the color of the office building.


My first reaction was to retreat down the hall to my room:


Then came the annoyance:


Followed by the curiosity:


Then the apathy:


The humans were out there working until sunset.
Then I finally felt comfortable going onto my patio.


I personally didn't care about the office building being a new color.


I was more interested in the birds.


And the sunset.
(Which was pleasant even without clouds)


Then came the tether.


Sigh.

Eventually I had to go back indoors.
As usual, I got a little restless hoping for a nighttime walk.


No...I wasn't surprised to see Daddy in the kitchen.
Why do you ask?



No comments:

Post a Comment