Saturday, July 6, 2013

Alone Again

Mom and Daddy left me alone.
At first I thought they were going to take me someplace,
it is Caturday after all.
But they didn't.
They went to the river....AGAIN.

I played around the house while they were gone.
I ate all my food.
I got bored.
I dragged Mimzy from the living room to the bedroom
and put her in my food bowl again.
(I have you now, Mimzy!)


When Mom and Daddy came home,
I was SURE they were going to take me somewhere.
So I tried to get out of Mom's reach.
(Do you see me?)


She did have my harness in her hand,
it was a valid concern.
She got me.


As it turned out, we just went to the mailbox.

This is me on the way home:


It actually was rather nice out.



I sat under the chair for awhile.




Then I decided to walk over 
and investigate under the patio table.
(wait...am I sure I want to leave the chair?...yeah, o.k.)


Is that a bug?


What's up there?


I guess a peaceful day is o.k. with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment