Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's About Time

It's been DAYS since Mom last took me to the mailbox.

I got in my Box of Rebellion and complained.


Mom looked all over for my harness,
but she couldn't find where Uncle had put it.
So she put that weird one on me.


I wasn't sure about it.


But eventually I decided it was O.K.


Finally!  A trip to the mailbox!
Things are getting back to normal!

It was HOT outside,
so I couldn't wait to get back inside!


We went into the office to visit with Nice Lady.

I explored the bathroom.


Then I wandered the hallway.

(strange people out there...)

When we got home, Mom did whatever it is she does.

I wasn't paying attention.

All I knew was that I had to INSIST she watch me eat...
Every time.


Mom went to the river again.
When she got back the Tuesday people came over.

I sat outside and watched the sunset while they visited.


Wildfires make the best sunsets...


Today was nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment