Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Another Day When Mom Leaves Me

Today started off like any other.
I got up, walked to the dining room,
jumped up on the bench....and took a nap.

Eventually I went outside.


Look how amazingly cute I am!


I couldn't decide if I wanted to roll on the ground or just chill.

I saw a bug, so I went to investigate!


Then Mom left me for hours again!

Mom and Daddy smelled weird when they got home.
Like some weird cat.
(Whatever...they seem to be really appreciative of me)

I instantly told them how much I wanted to go outside!


They ignored my demands.
It even took them awhile to notice I had
put Mimzy in the food bowl.


Come ON humans!
What does a cat have to do to get 
a nighttime walk around here?


I'll just wait right here then?




No comments:

Post a Comment