Friday, July 12, 2013

Typical

Today was a typical cat day for me.
Yep,
I wanted to do nothing.


Mom gave me some belly rub.


I went outside for a bit.


But really I wanted to stay inside.
Eventually the Teenagers came over.
They didn't pester me.
(I guess I finally have them trained)

After they left I wanted to go for a walk outside.
Mom let me out, but she put the tether on...NOT the leash.
I tried to explain to her what I really wanted.


She didn't give in.

So I chased a bug to entertain myself.


I got myself tangled in the process.


I thought Mom was going to take me for a walk,
so I got excited and ran across the grass.


I was mistaken.

She did end up taking me for a brief walk.
I doubt I'll get any more than that out of her tonight.
That's just typical.





No comments:

Post a Comment