Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Overcast

Today I didn't want to get out of bed.
It was overcast and I heard some thunder.

Still, Mom wanted me to go check the mail with her.

I rebelled.


She tried to use the old 
"let's sit outside for a bit before we get the mail" routine...

Look at how happy I am about that:


When we got back, she tried to get me interested in a dead moth.
(Where's the fun in that, Mom?)


Before I knew it she was leaving me again.
Then I remembered that this was normal
and she'd come back smelling like teenagers.

I was bored and lonely,
so I put Mimzy in my food bowl.


It gave me little comfort.


When Mom came home she not only smelled like teenagers,
she had two teenagers with her.
I decided to enjoy my bench.


Mom let me know she still loves me.


I appreciated that.

She eventually opened the door.
It was raining,
I made a break for it anyway.


Mom put a quick stop to that!

So I went back to my bench.


Humpf!
Maybe Mom will play with me later.






No comments:

Post a Comment