Friday, July 5, 2013

BORED! I'm Bored!

Mom and Daddy left for a couple of hours today.
When they got back,
I was worried they were going to take me out for a ride.
I was in no mood for that!


But they didn't.
Daddy went to work and Mommy
went to the river with Sarcastic Tuesday. 
(see previous post if you don't know who that is)

When Mom got back,
She tried to convince me it was nice outside.
(Really it was very nice outside, but I wasn't playing her game!)


I went inside and sat in the window instead.
(Mom looked at me like I was crazy)


While she was doing the dishes 
my boredom got the best of me!

I took note of the camera's position...


Then I let loose!



Then I was done.


Now all I want to do is go for a nice walk at night.
Come on Mom!!!
(I'll just lie here and stare at the door until she gives in)



(If that doesn't work, I'll wander around her and meow incessantly)


No comments:

Post a Comment