Monday, December 2, 2013

Random Outing

Today when we went to the office
I discovered they had decorated for Christmas.


Then Mom and Nice Lady went into the scary place
where the Maintenance Guys hang out.

When Mom finally came home she started climbing
up on the stepladder with these strange things.
Then Nice Lady came into the house, and then
one of the Maintenance Guys came into the house!

What's going on, humans?!

I guess I'll never understand.

After awhile Mom and Daddy took me out in the car!


We went to that place Mom goes with the Teenagers
every Wednesday.

Mom went inside for a long time while Daddy and I
waited outside. 


Daddy walked me around outside.


I wanted to explore underneath all the cars,


but Daddy wouldn't let me.


Eventually Daddy got too cold,
so we got back into the car.

We sat in the car and waited for Mom.



And waited...


And waited...


And waited...


And waited.


When Mom finally came back we drove right home!


I really enjoyed the outing!

Later, the Monday People came over.
I hadn't seen them in a while.

Now I'm bored, so I'm going to play with my tail!




Great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment