Friday, December 13, 2013

Lazy

Today I did nothing!

Mom even went to get the mail without me.
I didn't care.

I mostly sprawled on the back of the couch.
I even found a new position in which to do this.


What are you looking at, Mom?


My face when I start to zone out:



Eventually the Teenagers came over.


After meowing a lot for Mom's attention,
I went into my Ultimate Box of Rebellion.


I occasionally checked to see if my world had changed any.


After the Teenagers left, I did something 
I haven't done I awhile.

I asked to go on a nighttime walk.


I didn't put too much effort into it, though.

When Mom said she wouldn't go on a walk,
I resumed my position on the couch.


Yep.


I really don't want to do much else.


I think I'll be content if Mom comes to sit
next to me on the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment