Sunday, December 22, 2013

Play on My Terms

Today I enjoyed some sunlight.


I also enjoyed the fact that Mom put the nice green
blanket on my favorite spot by the window.


I was in a playful mood.
I'm not playing rough, it just looks that way.


"What?  Your hand is tasty, Mom."


I went back into the window for a bit,
and then back on the blanket.


There was a light on the wall map.


I had to catch it!




Upon realization that I couldn't catch it,
(but more because Mom quit playing),
I took a nap.



After a nice long nap,
I wandered into the living room and...
took a nap.


Then I played in the bathroom.


 Mom tried to get me to play in the living room.
I put in about this much effort in:


Later I stole the armchair from Daddy.


I want to keep it for the rest of the night.



At least, that's what I thought...


Until Auntie and Uncle came over.
Auntie took the chair, but invited me back to share it.


This is acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment