Thursday, November 6, 2014

Making Sure Everything's Right

Yesterday Mom and I made the usual rounds.
As it is lately, Mom kept me on the leash.


Then Tornado Girl showed up,
so we left the Nice Ladies' office and went home.

It was so nice outside we sat out on the patio for a bit.
I took this opportunity to investigate Tornado Girl's bag.


I got right up on it and smelled every inch.


When we went inside I had to smell my things too,
just to make sure they hadn't been tampered with.


After awhile Wednesday guy came and took Mom
and Tornado Girl away.

I watched them go from my post at the door.


Eventually, after what seemed like forever, 
Daddy brought Mom home.

They proved to be more interested in eating
their dinner than taking me for a nighttime recon.

I contemplated rebelling,


but ultimately chose to play with 
a bouncy ball Mom had put in my hideaway.


You can see the rest of this playtime
on YouTube here: Winchester Feline Playing 2

Then I returned to hoping for a recon.


Having finished her dinner,
Mom gave me what I wanted.


We had a really nice time.


Just when we were working our way back home,
I saw that huge dog again.

So we waited until it left.

When we made it back inside,
I once again had to investigate all my things
to make sure they hadn't been tampered with.

 Mom sat down and got to work on my blog.
So I took up my post as overseer.


Then I got closer to make sure she was 
doing it right.


It is MY blog after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment