Thursday, February 13, 2014

Nearly Content

Today I tried not to wake up.


Eventually, however, I succumbed.


Once again, Mom took me into the office to 
visit the Nice Ladies.
I would still rather be home, so Mom tethered me close to her
to keep me from constantly complaining.


Finally!
We left the office...
but I didn't want to go home, exactly.


Well, maybe I'll head towards home...


You thought I was going to cross the grass, didn't you?


Nope.
I'm going to stall a little longer.


It was just as well I put off going home,
because Mom brought out the Vacuum Monster!
(Thanks a lot, Mom.)

Later she hung out with Computer Aunt,
so I snuggled up on her lap.


I didn't care that there wasn't much room
between Mom and the table.


I was content!


Well, as content as a discontented cat like myself ever gets.
I was purring, sure enough, but my tail was thrashing out a different story.


Still, I like this:


Oooh! And I really like having my ear rubbed!


But only one at a time...
NEVER both at the same time!
I'll attack you if you do that.

Mom was hanging out with Computer Aunt for a long time.
So I moved to the back of the couch.


Once Computer Aunt went away,
Mom came over and handed me Squeaky Mouse.

I grabbed it as I stretched.


Now I'm ready to play!


Time to get revenge on my leash for keeping
me tethered earlier today!



No comments:

Post a Comment