Thursday, February 20, 2014

A New Breed of Monster

(3)

Yesterday started off pretty good.


It was a bit chilly, but the sun was still coming
in through my window.


I continued to enjoy my new box.


Yep, it's a keeper.

It was, however, Wednesday.
So Mom left me for hours.

While she was gone I dragged Mimzy
down the hall and into my food bowl again.


I was happy to have Mom and Daddy home.
I lured them to my window so they could
pet me on my terms.


Mom played with me for a bit.


Then... the betrayal.

Mom brought out a monster!
IN MY HOUSE!

"It's just a toy" she said.


"Keaton used to play with it" she said.


Um...
ARE YOU CRAZY, MOM?!

That....that...THING...is clearly a MONSTER!


It even changes it's form!


I don't care if Mimzy has no fear of it.


I...DON'T...TRUST IT!

Eventually I got up enough nerve to give it a
few good whacks with my paw.
Mom didn't get my heroics on camera,
but this was the result.


How could you do this to me, Mom?


Can we just call it a day and go to bed now?





(5 if you want to get overly technical)







No comments:

Post a Comment