Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Little Outside Time

Today wasn't too chilly.
So after we visited Nice Lady 1 in the office...


I had a good roll or two on the sidewalk.



Then we watched the sunset.


I enjoyed being outside.  I don't get to
do that much during these winter days.


But this evening was a little over 40°F.
Which was good enough for me,
for a little bit anyway.


Later I napped on Mom's lap for a bit,
but then she was too busy around the house
for me to enjoy.

So I've been bored.

The trouble is, I don't really want to play,
(despite Daddy's efforts),
I want to go outside some more.
But Mom says the temperature has dropped
below freezing.
Which means it's going to be really difficult to
convince her to let me out.


That is the dilemma I face.
*Sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment