Monday, January 13, 2014

Adjustments

Today Mom spent a good deal of time
talking to the Nice Ladies in the office.
When she finally decided to leave I was 
ready to go!


When nighttime came,
the Monday People arrived.

Monday Uncle put his bag on MY napping chair!


Mom moved my blanket to another chair.
(Why she just couldn't move HIS stuff, I don't understand.)


It just wasn't the same.

At first I sulked by the door.


Then I attempted to reclaim my chair,


but it just didn't feel right.

I then tried the new chair.


I guess it'll have to do.


After Monday Aunt and Uncle left,
Mom and Favorite Auntie gave me a scarf.
I wasn't sure of it at first,
but I think I'm pretty OK with it.


Now if Mom will just remember to put my
blanket back on the other chair.


Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment