Thursday, January 16, 2014

Not Quite What I Had in Mind

Today, while Mom was doing stuff
in the kitchen, I heard it!
My bowl for wet food!
Mom kept apologizing and saying she
was just putting it away and that there
wasn't any wet food.

Why would she do that‽

We didn't even go to get the mail until after dark.
Mom got my leash and stepped outside as if I
was going to follow her.


Can't she see I'm in my Box of Rebellion?


She finally got the best of me and out we went.
As it turns out, Monday Aunt was out there.
She followed us into the house.

Of course, once we were home I wanted to stay outside.


I spent most of the evening on the dining chair.
You may notice that Mom put the blanket back
onto the other chair.


I posed for a couple of photos,
but I really was hoping for some playtime.


After Monday Aunt left Mom
put Yoda-Mouse on a string
and got out one of my boxes.

Finally! Some play!






It didn't take me long to figure out that
Mom wasn't exactly participating.


So, I'll just wait here until she ACTUALLY plays with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment